Terms and Conditions
By visiting or shopping at this web site, you accept the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is the property of this site’s owner or its content suppliers. This content is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of this site’s owner and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of this site’s owner or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
This site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. no representations or warranties of any kind are made, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. you expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, this site’s owner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. this site’s owner does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from this site are free of viruses or other harmful components. this site’s owner will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. if these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
COMMERCIAL MAT SIZING:
All trade Sizes that are shown in the product pages are approximate sizes and are subject to a manufacturing specification tolerance of +/- 3to 5%. During the manufacturing process some shrinkage may arise and is therefore mat not be exactly true to the stated trade size(s).
COMMERCIAL MAT COLORS:
The color images that you view for each logo mat may not be the exact color of the actual fiber colors of the delivered mat. This is due to individual computer monitor settings. If you require an exact color match view please email or call 888-226-2724 to arrange a sample swatch to be sent out for viewing. Allow 5-10 days for delivery of any sample request.
CUSTOM LOGO MAT ARTWORK REQUIREMENTS:
PrintMat is committed to providing the most attractive logo mats available. Essential to this is the quality of the artwork that is provided to us.
All artwork can be submitted by e-mail, please send in one of the following PC formats only: jpg, wmf, tif, eps, dfx, gif, & bitmap to email@example.com
Faxed copies distort artwork and therefore cannot be used.
Artwork Proof(s) will be sent by email in an electronic viewing format of your logo or design on a mat. Customer approval will be required before the mat(s) is set for fabrication.
Please allow 1 to 2 business days to receive your Art Proof. Once the Proof is emailed back to you, let us know if there are any adjustments needed to your proof.
You can also send approval of your artwork proof via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
An approved artwork proof is required prior to starting any manufacturing of your custom mat. Once the approval of artwork proof(s) is sent no more changes will be allowed if the manufacturing process has started of your mat(s).
PRODUCT PRICING AND INFORMATION:
PrintMat is always striving to give you accurate content, including product information, policies, pricing, and visual content. Our policies, pricing, and item availability are subject to change without notice. Prices displayed may be subject to final approval at the time of order fulfillment at which time you will be notified for final approval. Images are shown for representational purposes only and may be subject to manufacture changes that PrintMat was not yet aware of at the time of your purchase. In the event of, PrimtMat tries in good faith to make sure that the information displayed in both written and pictorial form is accurate; we are not responsible for inaccuracies from our manufactures information.
This disclaimer in no way affects the terms of the manufacturer’s warranty, if any.
We strive to ship all orders promptly; however we occasionally have items which are on backorder from our manufactures. In the event of an item being backordered, we will hold the order and notify the customer of status via email or phone. Please provide accurate email/phone information so our Customer Service Department can efficiently communicate with you.
- Orders received Monday thru Friday before 1:00pm CST will be processed the same day
- Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be processed next business day
- Orders placed on a holiday will be processed business day
- Standard turn-around 7-10 business days .
- A tracking number will be supplied when order has been shipped
- Payment by credit or debit card is do on receipt of our invoice, mats will not be fabricated until such time as the invoice is paid in full.
- Ground shipping rates only apply to continental U.S. and Canadian destinations.
- Shipping rates will be included with every quote
- Expedited shipping is also available (additional shipping charges will apply). Please indicate when the shipment is needed and a contact email/phone number so you can be contacted for approval of additional charges. Customer approval of additional charges is REQUIRED to expedite any shipment.
FREIGHT/COMMON CARRIER RATES
- Larger orders over 100 pounds may be shipped via common carrier to your location.
- We will strive to secure the least expensive freight rate for our clients when shipping common carrier. It is beneficial when acquiring a reduced shipping cost if the shipment can be delivered to a commercial location able to accept large trucks. A customer service representative will contact you with your freight costs before shipment of any large item.
DAMAGED GOODS & RETURNS
Upon receiving your order please do the following before opening the items:
- If shipment parcel(s) shows signs of shipping damaged, please have the parcel carrier make notes of any parcel(s) damage at the time of delivery.
- Check the item(s) for any visual delivery damage or defects in the item(s) original packaging.
- Make sure the item is what you expected before opening the package.
- If you ordered multiples of one item, open only one package and make sure you like it before opening all of the packages.
- Please contact us within 5 days of receiving your order. When you call, please advise in detail the problem, you will be asked to take photos of the damaged mat and forward same to customer service by email.
- Custom designed logo mats cannot be returned due to their unique nature.
- Original shipping charges are non refundable and will be deducted from the available credit.
- Any refunded amount will be issued to the same form of payment originally used for the purchase.
100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee covers the products and services that we provide our customers. If a customer is dissatisfied in any way with a product or service, we guarantee that we will replace the mat or refund your money, and will resolve any issues to your complete satisfaction.
LIMITED ONE-YEAR WARRANTY
PrintMat warrants new products against defects in material and workmanship. The obligation under this warranty is limited to the original user and to the replacement, repair, or pro-rated refund of said product. Materials must be returned freight prepaid when requested for inspection to obtain this warranty. Freight charges will be credited when goods are deemed warrantable.
PrintMat reserves the right for final determination of warranty coverage. The start date of this warranty is the date goods were shipped from the factory. This date is validated by customer purchase order number or PrintMat invoice number.
- Our Mission
- Terms and Conditions
Follow Us on Facebook for Latest Updates and Offers